• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How are you celebrating?

I've had a sexual chocolate set aside in the refrigerator for about a month. I knew there would come a day when drinking it would be most appropriate

Poured a stiff bourbon and ginger ale into a Deacon Tervis tumbler as soon as I walked in the door. Enjoying it immensely.

giphy.gif

DG3's secret Santa gift included a bottle of Scotch. His story was that he and his dad celebrated big Deacon wins with a glass. He said he hoped I'd be able to enjoy it in late March.

I drank it all already, but I thought that was a nice story.

2nd shot of Jameson. Second Guinness.

I took tomorrow off and am getting krunk tonight.

Beers and hot dogs on the grill. Then the boy shit his pants and now dinner is over.

Gonna finish lifting, then, have a few beers.

We've replaced depression, despondency, and alcoholism with hopeful optimism, sheer relief, and alcoholism.

That's the cool thing about alcoholism. It fits every occasion.

Just glad it's over. A beer is all. Now if we knock it out of the park with the hire I have some expensive bourbon stashed....

Back