• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How big is our game @LSU?

CreamyGoodness

Thanks Creamy!
Reaction score
If we win, we'll be 9-3 OOC with wins against IU, UCLA and LSU, all away from home. Does 18-12(9-9) get us in the Dance? I imagine we'd need to win at least 1 ACC Tourney game to get off the bubble and in.

CofC ran em out the gym. I'd like to see us hate-fuck them after that X game.

Make Simmons shoot jump shots. His supporting cast is weak.

I think we win. But I don't think anyone will be surprised if the Xavier game marks the beginning of a collapse.

LSU got two guys back that have been missing all year and should be a tough test.

No clue who guards Simmons.

Maybe we put Doral on him. Doral should be very familiar with his game

He's a 6-10 wing type player. I don't think Doral is the best option.

He can't shoot that well, most of his shots are taken right at the rim/in transition. If we can force him away from the rim and get him in a passing mode that would be ideal.

Maybe we put Doral on him. Doral should be very familiar with his game

He may be worse than Dinos away from the basket. Probably a lot more John Collins, especially if Dinos plays like he did against X.

We don't have anyone that could even slow him down. Tighten up against everyone else and rebound the basketball.

He's a 6-10 wing type player. I don't think Doral is the best option.

He can't shoot that well, most of his shots are taken right at the rim/in transition. If we can force him away from the rim and get him in a passing mode that would be ideal.
Dinos it is then...

Back