• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How 'bout that "Talent Level" ol' Lec's

Ol' Lec has taken a mountain load of shit from some of you lads...you had to know that Lectro was going to serve up some Tower Grilled Sandwiches --- :)

Delivered...just as promised. Mange, mange mofuggies!

Ol' Lec has taken a mountain load of shit from some of you lads...you had to know that Lectro was going to serve up some Tower Grilled Sandwiches --- :)

Delivered...just as promised. Mange, mange mofuggies!

Any poster that makes the type of claims you do is going to get shit from one side or the other. That said, there is no reason for you to create multiple threads trying to toot your own horn. I believe you were even bragging about predicting that a collegiate athlete would get injured. Classy.

Simply, at the end of the day, if you don't want the "mountain load of shit" you receive, then don't create threads like these. Plain and simple. Unfortunately, I am pretty sure you quite enjoy the reactions you receive.

Mmmmmmmmmm...dam Lec, that's a tasty batch of sandwiches my boy.

Eat up my lovelies...the Tower has a veritable cornucopia of delights.

*This thread goes out to all the lads out here who prefer to stay out of the mix but yet have wanted said sandwiches delivered.

Cheers.

Any poster that makes the type of claims you do is going to get shit from one side or the other. That said, there is no reason for you to create multiple threads trying to toot your own horn. I believe you were even bragging about predicting that a collegiate athlete would get injured. Classy.

Simply, at the end of the day, if you don't want the "mountain load of shit" you receive, then don't create threads like these. Plain and simple. Unfortunately, I am pretty sure you quite enjoy the reactions you receive.

Lectro is an ATTENTION WHORE

Junkyard+Dog.jpg

Serving sandwiches by popular demand...

Glad to do it...it's a scraggly lot that needs every morsel of nutrition they can get... :)

Back