• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How can Buzz get your approval?

I would really like to hear the logic or reasoning behind Wellmans standards and expectations for [Redacted], but on the other hand it would probably just piss me off. As a matter of fact, just thinking about Wake Forest Basketball pisses me off right now. Everything I liked about it is gone, our exciting playing style is gone, our home crowd and atmosphere is gone, our competitiveness is gone, our high level recruiting is gone, our good OOC scheduling is gone. There is a man getting paid a million dollars a year to erase one of the best parts of being a Demon Deacon. It's fucking sad.

He could of stayed at the liberty game until the end of first quarter, before he ran home in the rain.

Can't imagine what he did at Carolina game

Honestly, I dont see it happening, not under any realistic scenario.

He could of stayed at the liberty game until the end of first quarter, before he ran home in the rain.

Can't imagine what he did at Carolina game

What? He wants people to support the sh!t he put out on the court the last two years but leaves a football game that early? Guess he left for recruiting...

I would really like to hear the logic or reasoning behind Wellmans standards and expectations for [Redacted], but on the other hand it would probably just piss me off. As a matter of fact, just thinking about Wake Forest Basketball pisses me off right now. Everything I liked about it is gone, our exciting playing style is gone, our home crowd and atmosphere is gone, our competitiveness is gone, our high level recruiting is gone, our good OOC scheduling is gone. There is a man getting paid a million dollars a year to erase one of the best parts of being a Demon Deacon. It's fucking sad.

Then there's Wellman and Hatch who couldn't care less...

Last edited:
I willing to bet that Buzz will use this a lot during pressers....." well, we are young team and we lost a lot of key players to our program in the offseason." I am going to be a realist and say we win under 15 games this season and RW will like the direction that Buzz is taking the program.

Wow.... I must be the oracle ;)

Asking what kind of record would please us next year, I believe, is a waste of cognitive energy. Wellman isn't basing HIS decision on record. He's basing it on his ability to exercise unilateral power and retain a sorry hire. The world knows, though, that this will inevitably be a losing effort to save face and buck up the old buddy he convinced to come here when he dumped Dino for "poor performance." Wellman lit the dumpster fire that day, and our program is still smoldering. Bzz's employment goals, as we've been told, float according to how far he sinks each season. The worse he performs, the lower the goals are adjusted. Basically, doesn't matter what he does. His performance has been absolutely dismal for THREE YEARS and RW's obviously OK with that. When asked about goals for next year, Wellman avoided answering and coughed up some BS about "historical competitiveness," whatever that is. Obviously, he's not going to back HIS guy in a corner by establishing performance expectations.

Face it, bzzzard is incompetent. He is NOT head coach material. Players don't like him and leave, fans don't like him and don't show up for games, the press thinks he's a joke. At this point, the only thing I will approve is his resignation or dismissal. I'm convinced that a "good" season next year would be nothing more than an anomaly, and I'm basing that on facts: his long standing record of substandard performance. At this point all I want is to clean house. Wellman has lost the faith and support of this fanbase (and bzzz never had it to begin with, rightfully so.) We need someone at the helm we can trust to hire coaches who believe in Wake Forest and who have the skill set to put out a good product -- one worthy of the fans' support. Bzz isn't that guy and I absolutely believe he NEVER will be.

Last edited:
Back