• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How can Russia be so anti gay....

Sgt Hulka

Board Big Toe
Reaction score
When their men's curling team has the gayest pants on the planet? Shouldn't Putin go down and arrest them all?

images

the pants are part of the pervasive gay agenda.

They're just ugly, not "gay."

They let Johnny Weir into the country, how anti-gay could they be?

Gay dudes have much better fashion sense than that. Just check out NATIONAL TREASURE Johnny Weir

ku-xlarge.gif

That's the first time I've seen that. Those outfits are conservative for Weir. I don't see what the big deal is. I hope one day he dresses just like Terry Gannon. That would be hilarious.

That's the first time I've seen that. Those outfits are conservative for Weir. I don't see what the big deal is. I hope one day he dresses just like Terry Gannon. That would be hilarious.

I wonder how miserable Gannon must be making small talk with Johnny and Tara. Must be something he dreads four years in advance....men's figure skating.

I wonder how miserable Gannon must be making small talk with Johnny and Tara. Must be something he dreads four years in advance....men's figure skating.

Terry Gannon is a professional. He has a very interesting career arc. I'll still remember him as the scrappy guard who stole the ball from Ralph Sampson in the 1983 ACC Championship game.

Terry Gannon is a professional. He has a very interesting career arc. I'll still remember him as the scrappy guard who stole the ball from Ralph Sampson in the 1983 ACC Championship game.

Have you listened to him cover figure skating. He clearly doesn't give a shit and can't fucking stand working with those two.

He's a very capable golf commentator. I like his work on the Golf Channel. I do think he's worried if he looks in Weir's eyes he'll fall under his spell. I think NBC should move Tara to the right and let Weir work his magic on Gannon for comedic effect.

Those pants are awesome. It's curling, you're allowed to wear wild pants.

Back