• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How closely do Barry Faircloth, Paul Kennedy, NazT, ect monitor the boards?

Agreed. I've actually tried not to discuss it with him out of respect for not wanting to put him in a position to criticize his employer.

I must be an asshole then, because every time I hang out with one of my friends who works at Wake, all I can talk about is how much Bzd sucks and how much we need to fire him.

Agreed. I've actually tried not to discuss it with him out of respect for not wanting to put him in a position to criticize his employer.

weird. the people i know criticize their employer all the time

Even if it's not commission based, it's still a hell of a lot easier to do your job if there's any actual excitement around the basketball program. I can't imagine doing what Naz does and having to go around and try to polish this turd to all these donors.

It's not an easy job even when things are going well.

This is the correct protocol. These pansies need to buck up and realize this comes with having the worst basketball coach in Division I.

I must be an asshole then, because every time I hang out with one of my friends who works at Wake, all I can talk about is how much Bzd sucks and how much we need to fire him.

Back