• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How did you ask your girl to prom

DemonDeaconz

Reaction score
title says it all.

Did you do anything cool back in your HS days

I'm gonna try and make mine exotic

Last edited:
Just whip your wang out and have it ask her to prom.

Just grow a pair and ask!

Seriously though, just ask. It doesn't have to be special. She'll either say yes or no. Either way it is not the end of the world.

Depends what kind of girl you're asking.

Have you hooked up with her in the past? Are you in the friend zone? Would others consider this girl out of your league?

I was dating her and she made me take her.... two years in a row.

Spell out prom in yak. She's guaranteed to say yes and you can guarantee yourself a hell of a prom night with the product.

Spell out prom in yak. She's guaranteed to say yes and you can guarantee yourself a hell of a prom night with the product.

PEARL NECKLACE!

Or, as the Germans say, "Schneebart." Literally, snow beard*

*this is, I think, factually accurate. I'm serious.

Pretty sure I hold or tied my school record by going to 5 proms. Not sure if that's bragging on my sexiness or ripping on myself for actually going to prom, 5 times...

Samesies. I've always used that word for vomit, which would make Nonny's proposal kind of gross.

Back