• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How do you pronounce "pos rep?"

BaseballBoomhauer

Reaction score
i, like any normal human being, pronounce it as "paws rep" because "pos" is short for "positive."

it came to my attention this past weekend, while we were of course discussing the boards in real life conversation, that bish pronounces it "poes rep" as in edgar allen poe. or perhaps "pös rep."

WTF its definitely 'paws rep'

Although next time I go to the neighborhood bar 'Annabel Lee' I'm definitely going to go on yelp or something and give it some poes rep

i thought it rhymed with the word "post" until I was corrected by the doofi

Also, please don't tell us how he pronounces 'neg rep', we don't need another thread that baits ph

WTF its definitely 'paws rep'

Although next time I go to the neighborhood bar 'Annabel Lee' I'm definitely going to go on yelp or something and give it some poes rep

I miss Poe's. Gold Bug Plus with Garlic Blue Cheese FTW. If "pos rep" is "poes rep" is "neg rep" "nege rep"?

how do you get to "poes?

the word is Positive; do you say "poes-itive"? do you speak with a bizarre British dialect?

Bishop is the voice of a generation.... poe's rep it is!

i pronounce paws and pause the same and they both rhyme with oz :noidea:

Back