• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How embarasing

Apparently a ton of fans headed for the exits after the first half. Many season tix holders left, but the majority of the students stayed and saw an exciting comeback.

You must be talking about a different game. The West stand remained relatively full till mid 4th quarter. The student section lost half its crowd at halftime. There was no comeback. They played poorly in the 1st half, but don't you need to be behind to comeback?

I disagree. The West stands were half empty at halftime.

Yes. My use of "comeback" was inaccurate. Thank you.

We are playing a 2-8 Md team that has lost 6 in a row at home on senior day. A bowl bid is on the line and we are getting dominated on both sides of he football and on the sidelines. Randy Edsel is out coaching you!!! A team that has been giving up over 30 points a game has held us to 7 points and we have seen the worst single coaching decision in all of football this year. What the hell is wrong with these players and coaches? Do they actually want to be embarrassed in front of the friends and family?

Just back from the game. Great post, Bud.

I disagree. The West stands were half empty at halftime.

Yes. My use of "comeback" was inaccurate. Thank you.

Were you sitting in East or West?

Regardless, those who were there saw a great 2nd half, despite some of the worst officiating ever.

Apparently a ton of fans headed for the exits after the first half. Many season tix holders left, but the majority of the students stayed and saw an exciting comeback.

Ummm...did we ever trail in today's game? If so, I completely missed it.

I couldn't believe how many left with over seven minutes to go. Unbelievable. I checked my watch and it was 6:15 or so... my son just shook his head. He's seen a Wake game or two.

I am willing to admit that I was bummed out at half-time.

I'm a fan, and I watched all of the second half, and I am glad I did. I have to say, though, that being a Deacon fan requires a lot of cardio flexibility.

I am willing to admit that I was bummed out at half-time.

I'm a fan, and I watched all of the second half, and I am glad I did. I have to say, though, that being a Deacon fan requires a lot of cardio flexibility.

I went out to our tailgate and had a beer at half time. Steam was coming out my ears. But I figured Grobe probably was giving the kids a piece of his mind and we'd come out and start playing... and we did. That was a very good second half we played.

I just had to bump this to the top so everyone who missed it yesterday can see what a fucking moron Bud is.

Bud is perhaps the biggest dumbass poster of all time. And I believe he's oblivious to it. What he does is come on here, start a dumbass thread, and never read it again. He doesn't post on existing threads, only starts dumbass ones.

He could at least correct the spelling mistake in the thread title as an act of contrition...

Back