• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How hard will one primo ticket cost me for the bball game saturday?

Walk up and buy a ticket for $5

Wake basketball is dead. Your former's AD mentor made sure of that.

I bought two decent upper level seats for $5 each - they were selling them in front of the Deacon Shop at Hanes Mall. Looking forward to being there and cheering on the Deacs!

I love that we are focusing on bodies in the seats rather than maximizing ticket price. It is the surest way to bring excitement back to the Joel (obviously you must have a good team as well). I don’t care if you sell the entire arena for $5. Get the fans in the seats and the money will come later.

I love that we are focusing on bodies in the seats rather than maximizing ticket price. It is the surest way to bring excitement back to the Joel (obviously you must have a good team as well). I don’t care if you sell the entire arena for $5. Get the fans in the seats and the money will come later.

this

Yes. This.

Did I ever tell you guys that at the Illinois game this year, there was an Illini fan whose jimmies were so rustled because I told Mark Smith to stick to baseball, that she screams "fuck you, you fucking bastard".

anyways, random, but stay classy Illinois.

$35 is the cost on the ticket for downstairs. I used my freebies from the season football tickets to get 2 tickets from this game & got downstairs several weeks ago.
I went by yesterday and used 2 more for a buddy who needed them for the game and all the downstairs tickets have been sold and I got 2 tickets in Section 232 Row G for him. Hopefully a good crowd is expected.

$35 is the cost on the ticket for downstairs. I used my freebies from the season football tickets to get 2 tickets from this game & got downstairs several weeks ago.
I went by yesterday and used 2 more for a buddy who needed them for the game and all the downstairs tickets have been sold and I got 2 tickets in Section 232 Row G for him. Hopefully a good crowd is expected.

Same but mine are in 213. I guess that's what Hill football season tix get you.

Same but mine are in 213. I guess that's what Hill football season tix get you.

Hard to say. Hopefully it is also because of the size of the crowd coming. I have a pretty good ranking around 250 and I came in about 2 or 3 weeks ago and picked up a few tickets for several games, including 2 for the UT game where I did get downstairs. Then I come in yesterday, using the last 2 of my season ticket stuff from my Pika group where we all buy 32 tickets together, and I got the ones upstairs. I know they looked up the DC number, etc, but hopefully this all means the lower bowl of the LJVM is full on Saturday with Screaming Deacons and what was available was upstairs!

I'm too lazy to look this up - what's the broadcast sitch for this game? Do we have a decent TV feed to have this crowd make us look good?

Except for the people who bought season tickets at full price.

Back