• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How hard will one primo ticket cost me for the bball game saturday?

Except for the people who bought season tickets at full price.

If you care about Wake basketball enough to buy season tickets then you should care about it enough to want what is best for the program, butts in the seats come gameday.

Hard to say. Hopefully it is also because of the size of the crowd coming. I have a pretty good ranking around 250 and I came in about 2 or 3 weeks ago and picked up a few tickets for several games, including 2 for the UT game where I did get downstairs. Then I come in yesterday, using the last 2 of my season ticket stuff from my Pika group where we all buy 32 tickets together, and I got the ones upstairs. I know they looked up the DC number, etc, but hopefully this all means the lower bowl of the LJVM is full on Saturday with Screaming Deacons and what was available was upstairs!

When I bought my upper-level seats at the Deacon Shop the guy told me the lower level was sold out, FWIW

If you care about Wake basketball enough to buy season tickets then you should care about it enough to want what is best for the program, butts in the seats come gameday.
You are such a strange poster. You vacillate between the wrongest of wrong to the correctest of takes.

I love that we are focusing on bodies in the seats rather than maximizing ticket price. It is the surest way to bring excitement back to the Joel (obviously you must have a good team as well). I don’t care if you sell the entire arena for $5. Get the fans in the seats and the money will come later.

Agree strongly. No one makes money on ticket sales anyway. That's a sliver of the budget. Wins make bank. And that's the goal anyway.

Except for the people who bought season tickets at full price.

Why would you care? I’ve never understood this concept. Just because someone else gets a better deal than you doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the deal you made. Probably the most difficult lesson to teach my kids.

Wouldn’t you want the seats filled? Or you would rather sit in an empty stadium and feel good about your expensive season tickets. Come on man.

Back