• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How long will you live?

84 and I am calling BS! I think I will dies before I hit 80.

I'm just glad they didn't ask about unprotected sex with prostitutes in Kinshasa.

I wonder what it would have said for DKE. never forget.

65. I answered honestly. My life style choices are probably related to my belief that a second bout with cancer is going to get me before the drinking and life style choices do.

81, but the drinking and lack of exercise are hurting me, so I feel like if I change those then 85 to 90 shouldn't be out of the question.

Looks like I shouldn't have gone 10 years without seeing a doctor.

87, in 60 years I really doubt humanity's ability to not completely fuck up in that time frame. The DOD basically accepts that we will go to war with China in the not too distant future. Once they've developed large domestic consumer demand and as financial markets evolve in other emerging markets, they won't need the US like they do now and will eventually flex regional muscle at odds with US interests.

For those that got 100 what were your answers? I've run it several times and the highest i can get is 99. The lowest I've gotten is 19. Started out as a 17 year old male who was 5'8 and 500 pounds and had all the wrong answers.

i got 86.

on a side note, i hate to see all of harv's tremendous rep/post ratio be squandered.

For those that got 100 what were your answers? I've run it several times and the highest i can get is 99. The lowest I've gotten is 19. Started out as a 17 year old male who was 5'8 and 500 pounds and had all the wrong answers.

i think the only people who responded 100 were female. that's probably the one variable that you're not changing around.

Scientists believe that the first human being to live 150 years has already been born. I believe I am that human being.

79. either some of you fucks are lying or my drinking really is a problem.

Back