• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many hours of Tv do you watch a week?

On average; Includes DVR and shows available on Netflix, amazon, hulu, etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
boobtube.png

Probably about six or eight hours of live sports, two to four hours of online streaming shows, and less than an hour of other stuff on the TV.

It definitely varies wildly based on the sports season. During the NBA playoffs and NCAA tournament probably 15 hours. Right now probably 3 hours. My entertainment has shifted greatly from TV to screwing around on my tablet.

We've been trying to knock out the "The Sopranos" since November. We only have 5 episodes left, so probably we've been averaging 8-10 a week. However, prior to that I watched almost no tv for close to 2 years.

About 2-3 hours of shows a night I regularly watch plus whatever Wake or NBA games are on. There's a lot of quality TV on. Hard to keep up.

voted 10-15 b/c im not sure; i watch a fair amt of stuff on my computer but very little actual realtime TV

7-9. If I'm home by myself, I rarely turn the TV on.

yo betterphan09 how could you say you watch less than an hour a week when i know you watch every west ham and wake game?

yo betterphan09 how could you say you watch less than an hour a week when i know you watch every west ham and wake game?

Yeah, I don't tend to think of sports as TV, and since they weren't explicitly mentioned in the title, I forgot to include them.

Including sports, probably seven hours in the Fall, five hours in the Spring. Something like that. Maybe more, because my roommate always has NBA on the tv.

Voted 7-9. Probably 4-7 hours of sports, depending on the season (during summer I barely watch any sports), then 2-3 hours of other stuff. My sports watching has gone up significantly since WFU hired a real basketball coach.

Prob 15-16 hours, I used to watch 25+ and I've cut down on the TV I watch significantly in the past 6-7 months.

Moon, you're on a real anti-TV kick lately. What's the deal? Do you never watch TV?

To answer the poll, Wife and I watch about an hour of TV a night in the narrow window after the kids go to bed, before we go to bed.

Usually 4-6 unless I'm binge watching a show. Football season obviously skews watch time, also. Hoops season not so much since Buzz killed my interest in hoops. Manning is bringing it back, but I've still only watched a few games this season...enough to know we still aren't ready for prime time.

I'm actually real curious, because Moon likes movies and seems generally plugged in to pop culture, so I figured he'd appreciate quality TV like Mad Men and shit, but he never posts about it.

I watch only sports on TV. College football season--10-12 hours. College basketball season--4-8 hours. Other than that, the NFL/NBA playoffs are all I watch on TV.

I think most current TV shows are bad, and the ones that aren't are turrible.

I watch only sports on TV. College football season--10-12 hours. College basketball season--4-8 hours. Other than that, the NFL/NBA playoffs are all I watch on TV.

I think most current TV shows are bad, and the ones that aren't are turrible.

too many gays amirite

Back