• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How many points do we lose by tonight?

The Rambling Wreck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a bad feeling we're going to win...

... get ready for a 2012-2013 season with the Bzzinator at the helm.

I'd like to stomp GT. That is how I always feel about GT and I'm not going to let me feelings about Bzz change that.

I'd like to stomp GT. That is how I always feel about GT and I'm not going to let me feelings about Bzz change that.

They are shitty, too. This is up there (or down there) with the BC game as the worst ACC game ever. This is a lose/lose. If you lose, well, we know what that feels like. If we win, we can celebrate like we just kicked our retarded little brother's ass at darts.

This is GT's chance to stay off the bottom so they will fight to the end. The Deacs are tired of walking off that court with their heads hung down. They really want a win, but are beat down bad. At the last game when the band played Dear Old Wake Forest they didn't even try to sway back and forth. The only thing that would keep them from coming out clawing and scratching is if they are indeed staging a full blown mutiny.

Since I am also feeling optimistic and I like to keep the faith. I'll go with win by 3. Even though deep down inside ehhhhhhhhh.

Hmmmmm

Back