• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Points Will Alabama Win By Tonight Over Notre Dame?

By how many points will Alabama beat Notre Dame?

• Total voters
Ya'll will need to find a new admin if Notre Dame wins tonight.

i think the spread is 10 right now

The game will be tight. This Bama team is not nearly as talented as the recent Bama NC teams. Notre Dame's defense is for real, and the ND offense has improved. As long as Golson (RS Freshman; who turned the ball over a lot early in the season, but not later in the season), does not get overwhelmed by the atmosphere, the 4th quarter will decide it, and either team could win.

ND has a legit D, but they only have 1 impressive win all season - not their fault, just their usual opponents were weaker than they usually are. Bama easily covers, though I agree with Pilch that this Bama team isn't quite as good as their last couple. I'd take Oregon, UGa and KState all over ND. BTW, picked the 18-24 range.

I'd also take South Carolina, Florida, Stanford in a rematch, and Texas A&M over Notre Dame in addition to the above teams.

10-3 Alabama with a Defensive TD. This game sets back college offense 30 years.
5+ Turnovers total.

23 to 21 Notre Dame on top.

FG w/ time expiring...

Notre Dame 16, Alabama 14.

We'll miss you, TW! Also means we're going to have clone cookout (again)

Back