• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Pre-New Year's Day Bowl Games Did You Watch This Bowl Season?

How many pre-New Year's Day bowl games did you watch this bowl season?

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • 1-2

Votes: 29 35.4%
  • 3-5

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • 6-10

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 11-15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21+

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Dali Llama

Reaction score
Up to this point, how many bowl games have you watched?

Let's throw out the CFP games and the rest of the New Year's Day games. And I guess use your judgment on what is meant by "watched". I'd say you watched at least 1/2-3/4 of the full game. Certainly not flipping to it and watching 5-10 minutes and that's it.

We all know Windy's answer, but just curious.

do not care if Wake Forest is not involved. will probably watch just the CFP if the games arent blowouts

Full games? None. Watched the last few of Gator, a bit of Music City and Peach during our halftime today and the first few of the OB.

Maybe half hour combined. If message board sports losers aren't watching, who is?

Watched FSU totally validate why they weren't invited to play big-boy football. Beyond that, not a one.

Watched FSU totally validate why they weren't invited to play big-boy football. Beyond that, not a one.
This was my reason for watching that. Watched the second half of Rutgers-Miami with my father while at home (he's a Rutgers alum) and watched the second half of Clemson-Kentucky yesterday before going to the airport (more because there was simply nothing else to do/watch before going to the airport). So three.

Lol, I definitely got too aggressive with the high-end options. Wanted to give room for the dixieboys and Pilchards of the world, but maybe those types ain't watching much either these days.

Does gambling and bars really make up that much of viewership? Where the hell do the ratings come from in these games?

Zero, zilch, nada.

Likely won't watch the sec, big20 slobberfest games either. Screw 'em.

Yeah, zero, and that's sad. I used to live for Bowl season. The good ole days, before guys like Windy ruined the traditions

Usually watch parts of almost all of them. Watched one full one and about 20 minutes total of a couple more. That’s it.

I watched most of the second half of the Clemson game in the background. Maybe a minute or two of some others.

Watched the Mayo Bowl and Poptart Bowl and caught a mix of maybe two or three other ones

Back