• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

You still holding CRON? Been bleeding out the past few trading days. Not sure if investors know something I don't, or if it's just profit taking. With full legalization on 10/17, I'm a bit surprised it isn't making a run up to that date.

I'm holding it. Still way up from my original investment. I think i'll will see what happens after full legalization in the great white north.

Last edited:
I'm holding it. Still way up from my original investment. I think i'll will see what happens after full legalization in the great white north.

Yeah, I'll hold onto mine too.

Aurora(ACBFF), IMO, is the one to keep an eye on. They finally up listed to the NYSE, their financials are decent when comparing to others in the sector and they're slated to produce more crop than the rest of their competitors. Also to note, Coca Cola and Pepsi are looking to get into the CBD infused drink world, which doesn't hurt.

there are lots of ethical issues around the weed industry, but hopefully legalization results in less money flowing to cartels and terrorists

And instead to VC bros and Koch disciples and John Boehner. And deacphan.

I'm sure it will all work out. Better legal than ILlegal. If I can get stoned at work that would be even better.

need the local dealers to unionize and seize the means of production, you know?

I wonder if they are still growing North Wilkesboro Gold. That was great pot.

I agree. Let's discuss it sometime.

Do you get strong catamount?

I use to pretty much everyday, but I cut way down on it and now it makes me anxious if I take more than a hit or two. What I really enjoy is taking pretty heavy trips on LSD or mushrooms, i don’t get the same anxiety compared to weed and it takes me to an outer space land that I have really come to like.

I think weed takes me to an uncomfortable place of introspective thought, while psychedelics take the high past that into a broader level of thought and perceptions. That’s where I like to be on the few times I’m getting high.

My problem is similar to Catamount's except I still smoke weed daily, and then when I do use psychedelics I have strange visions of decay and death and the infinite nature of the universe, and that bums me out, too. So I should probably stop taking everything, but it still feels better than when I'm not taking something, you know?

I haven't messed around with anything psychedelic since I was in my early 20s. Should I change that? Do y'all have any recs?

Shrooms. A friend gave me a couple of chocolates within the last two months. They were weak, but still greatly enhanced my viewings of the latest Mission Impossible movie and the Elvis '68 Comeback Special. Just make sure you have something to entertain yourself, or you might get lost. That's my issue anyway.

Back