• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

I don't think I've ever considered taste in my selection of smoke or smoking devices. Interesting. What portable small device would you use to get the best taste and why does it matter?

there are a few handheld vapes that are supposed to be great, but none are going to be a hoss like the volcano. daily use with any of them is likely to cause issues. a few buddies have different ones that work really well. my fave of them is probs the pax. my friend has used his near daily for about a year with no issues. granted i havent done any research on the handheld devices. the benefit is in efficiency, taste, and of course the smokeless aspect.

I've had a Magic Flight now for about 6 mos and it's been pretty great so far. Only thing that took getting used to was the timing for hits etc. It packs super easy, is silly efficient, and produces little to no odor.... all that on top of not bothering my lungs at all. I smoke a couple of J's a week with some buddies, but much prefer to vape by myself at home.

Plus it has a lifetime warranty (even if you drop it or do something stupid).

Yep. It's what the old guys use to get strong. Like now.

Funny you say that. Buddy and I went into a shop and asked if they sold them and the bro's response was "you old guys really like your dugouts". I actually don't like smoking out of them, but the nostalgia is pretty strong. I rolled with one in me most of the time back in HS.

Funny you say that. Buddy and I went into a shop and asked if they sold them and the bro's response was "you old guys really like your dugouts". I actually don't like smoking out of them, but the nostalgia is pretty strong. I rolled with one in me most of the time back in HS.

I'm not really stuck in my ways. The dugout allows for storage and portability as well as stealth. I'm all for a better alternative. I use to love my aluminum bullit one hitter until I realized my weed was smoldering away. Give me a better solution to a dugout and bat for occasional smoking that will make it through metal detectors at public events and I am all over it.

Last edited:
Got strong at the Outkast concert at Summerfest in Milwaukee last night. Show was fire. Got a piece of pizza next to the Umphrey's McGee show after Outkast. Holy shit, that music was so terrible.

Also was thinking that Hey Ya has got to be the song of the 00s.

It's a cool gadget and I like the idea of reducing the amount of smoke I inhale (I am a light cig cmoker too so anything helps). I smoked through a dugout and small bowls for years and I hated the way it crushed my lungs. still love joints the best.

So while its cool, it is a bit of a pain in the ass. It doesnt hold a charge long, its hard to tell when its cashed, and you have to pack a good chunk in there for it to work right. But when you commit to the hassle, its pretty awesome.

sack up and get a volcano. had one for like 5 years. it's sweet. my lungs love me for it.

I've had a Magic Flight now for about 6 mos and it's been pretty great so far. Only thing that took getting used to was the timing for hits etc. It packs super easy, is silly efficient, and produces little to no odor.... all that on top of not bothering my lungs at all. I smoke a couple of J's a week with some buddies, but much prefer to vape by myself at home.

Plus it has a lifetime warranty (even if you drop it or do something stupid).

Man , y'all whitebois is wack. Vapes that you pack? Volcanoes? Dugouts? Lolzzz.

Yall gots to get on that oil pen game. Dats all ya need ta creep these days. Come down 2 da A an I'll show ya how we do the off season. Betta Look da fuk out!

Why is that when we shorten the name Thomas, we shorten it to Tom instead of Thom? Where does the H go? Why did it happen this way? Anywaysssssss, what up boners?

I just went through every post on this thread. Good stuff. Man, I have written some SHIT.

Back