• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Many Times Have You Been High?

Do you guys ever think about the universe and shit and just think like, damn? I saw something the other day about how every single star we can see in the sky is in this relatively tiny part of the Milky Way Galaxy, and the galaxy is just one of like trillions upon trillions in the universe. I mean, I know this sounds like some serious stoner talk, but that really is nuts when you think about it. I read stuff about multiverses and whatnot and I don't really understand it at all, but I'm like woah.

A lot of times when I see a pregnant lady I think about the fact some dude had an orgasm into her body. Just raw dog hittin it, then a bunch of sauce is squirted inside them. It's cool that broads are fine with that.

A lot of times when I see a pregnant lady I think about the fact some dude had an orgasm into her body. Just raw dog hittin it, then a bunch of sauce is squirted inside them. It's cool that broads are fine with that.

I nominate this as an early 2015 post of the year candidate.

Wanted to be all cool and deliver the scoop that Rountree was transferring to Iona next year, went and posted it on the Wake Baseball 2015 thread..

Needless to say, I'm strong as can be

Watching How High on Comedy Central

fun-jerrygarciaTOKING.gif

I'm almost positive we've talked about this before but the whole concept of friendship is kinda deep.

How much weird public transit behavior comes from mental illness? How much is because the poorer you are, the less you care about social norms?

My BiL, aka the hurricane, is coming to town next week. All of the weed will be smoked. Sorry, rest of the world.

I watched the World Cup game tonight. It's a total bummer how bad women's sports are. It would be pretty sweet if women were just as good at men in sports. Think how good the games would be if you doubled the talent.

I almost kinda hope I don't have any daughters.

I had a magic pizza, a bunch of beers and a couple shots of Absinthe tonight.

Sup?

Guys I want to live in Siem Reap forever. I'm pissed we are leaving for Phnom Penh tomorrow. This town is the best.

Best. Vibes. Ever.

Also the fact that you guys are up and moving at 2 pm YESTERDAY is fucking mind blowing

ah this thread.

Ate some chocolate down in Chicago last Friday for the Dead. It was a good dose and me and my two buddies achieved that state of uncontrollable hypnotic laughter like you experience when you are tripping or when you first started smoking weed. Sitting at an outside table at some bar on Michigan, perfect sun warming our stoned faces. bliss

I think I just decided to go to burning man this year. I have access to an RV and the time. Might as well.

Back