• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How Nike is trying to break the 2 hour marathon

I didn't know the world record had dropped to 2:02:57. Amazing! Breaking two hours would mean running sub 5:00 miles for the entire race. Would have to be a flat course at sea level.

Is this thing being televised? I can't seem to find anything on the Twitter about when/how to watch.

Why is Moon posting something that is actually interesting and informative? Has someone hacked his account?

Desisa running 200+ miles a week?!?! That's fuckin nuts.

Townie is by all accounts a pretty fast motherfucker, so I think he could probably pull this off if he shaved the beard, maybe laid off the reefer for a couple weeks, and did something about those nipples to reduce drag and become more aerodynamic.

i am maybe the 40th fastest person on the boards

i could keep up with these dudes for 8-1200 meters tops

beer is a bigger impediment than reefer

that and i need to break 4 before i can break 2

i'll report back after my 10 mile race this weekend

beer is a bigger impediment than reefer

that and i need to break 4 before i can break 2

i'll report back after my 10 mile race this weekend

try putting the beers down before the run; you can always come back for them later !

Townie is by all accounts a pretty fast motherfucker, so I think he could probably pull this off if he shaved the beard, maybe laid off the reefer for a couple weeks, and did something about those nipples to reduce drag and become more aerodynamic.

Townie????

Doesn't even have the determination to do a split.

If Townie hasn't done a split by Christmas, I say we track him down in DC and force him into a split position to help him meet his life goals.

Because he never talks about his efforts to successfully perform a split by December 31, 2017, I've just been assuming he is keeping mum so that he can do it and post on Youtube on New Year's Eve for a wonderful surprise.

i'm probably the fastest 400m runner on the boards

Townie is being humble on this thread but has previously revealed that he runs like 4 minute miles despite being a goddamn dirty hippie.

Back