• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How often do you poop?

How often do you deuce?

• Once per day

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Twice per day

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • 3 or more times per day

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 5-6 times per week

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • 3-4 times per week

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Twice per week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once per week

• Less than once per week

• Unwiped ass

• Dropping the doofi off at the pool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are we counting only successful trips? If so I need to change my vote. #middleage

the main issue is, once you're on the other side of 40 you can no longer trust farts

I'm more concerned with the consistency of the poop. Why do I have some weeks where its butterfinger bb's turds, no wipey required, and then other weeks its the soquid turds that smear everywhere?

I'm more concerned with the consistency of the poop. Why do I have some weeks where its butterfinger bb's turds, no wipey required, and then other weeks its the soquid turds that smear everywhere?

037000741343.jpg

I eat a shit ton of Fiber. Oatmeal with Chia seeds 5 times a week for breakfast. I think that alone puts me over 50-60% of recommended daily value.

I spent almost three weeks in China in March. For me, the poop cycle is one of the last things to adjust to the twelve hour time zone difference. Twice a day, but doing it at at 2:00AM sucks.

Three to four poops in a 24-hour day is common, but I drink a lot of coffee.

Back