• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How old are Pit posters?

What's your age

• <20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-30

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • 31-40

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • 41-50

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • 51-60

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • 61-70

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • >70

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters

deacdiggler

"Well known member"
Reaction score
How old are you? Looking for our bell curve here.

The under 20 option made me giggle.

I couldn't hang when I was under 20. Not sure many of us could. Granted, I was trying to hang and was posting as early as 17ish

I couldn't hang when I was under 20. Not sure many of us could. Granted, I was trying to hang and was posting as early as 17ish
I started posting when I was 18, but there was definitely no chat thread and I don't think there was even a separate off topic board

Oh fuck just realized I started posting 20 years ago which means I have been posting on wake message boards for more than half my life. Fuck.

yeah, i started in 1999 when @Rolfe told me about accboards. so 24 years now....i'll be at half my life talking with you people soon.

I started posting when I was 18, but there was definitely no chat thread and I don't think there was even a separate off topic board

Oh fuck just realized I started posting 20 years ago which means I have been posting on wake message boards for more than half my life. Fuck.
I started posting after I got accepted with the name FutureDeac...so I guess that was somewhere late 2002/early 2003

I don't go all the way back to the aol.com boards like a few of the folks on here, but I'm pretty close. I remember first posting/chatting on various early versions of WFU message board-type sites back around 95-96 when I was in law school/business school.

I'm mid 30's now but was in high school, maybe even middle school, when I found the boards. Hence the simplistic name.

Did you people drive off the 8x Deacs? I know I can't be the only one left.

I was introduced to the boards sometime in the last half of law school, so 98-99 timeframe?

Started posting when I was around 16. Definitely could not hang. Almost didn't get into MSD because of a post I made that somehow made it's way to admissions and they matched my boards name to my application. Think someone narced.

I'll be 35 tomorrow.

Also, why isn't this public?!

Introduced to the boards from a couple of Double Deacs my first year of law school. Don’t think I posted until 2L year though, so probably 2004.

Started posting when I was around 16. Definitely could not hang. Almost didn't get into MSD because of a post I made that somehow made it's way to admissions and they matched my boards name to my application. Think someone narced.

I'll be 35 tomorrow.

Also, why isn't this public?!
Wow, that's pretty wild.

Back