• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How smug was Wellman after this game?

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I bet he thought his boy buzz had finally turned a corner!

OOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Wow. Games like that prove what a wet blanket Bz is. The highlights of that game are a far cry from the train wreck the team has become. Fuck that dude.

We caught Carolina at the low point of their season and barely won a game where we got outrebounded by 19.

It was so predictable that the end of the season would have UNC recovered to the top of the league while we would have plummeted to the bottom.

But it gave 81deac a podium to talk about what awful fans we have.

UNC has better players who got better since that game. We did not get better.

I don't think UNC could have played any worse in that game. They were unfathomably bad. Yet Buzz was gloating afterwards that that game proved we had improved. Lol, nah, Jeff.

Quint Kessinich (sp.?): "Coach, what was the single key development in that first half?"

Jeff [Redacted]: "Well I thought we did a pretty good job on the boards."

Is still worth mentioning that in that clip only about 6 of the highlites were us...the goats had 2x as many in the loss

Quint Kessinich (sp.?): "Coach, what was the single key development in that first half?"

Jeff [Redacted]: "Well I thought we did a pretty good job on the boards."

Does anything sum up [Redacted] more than that exchange?

Yeah that was one of the worst played college basketball games I've ever watched. Nobody won. UNC was just the bigger loser.

I wonder of it will be awkward for Wellman when the subject of "bad losses" comes up during the selection.

I wonder of it will be awkward for Wellman when the subject of "bad losses" comes up during the selection.

I feel like he's going to be doing a lot of
images

I think it would be more awkward for the other committee members who have to look at Ron and know the culture of their programs cannot compare to ours. That's what really counts.

Don't forget about strength of schedule. It will be amusing to hear Wellman say that Team A got left out of the tourney because they didn't play anyone out of conference.

Probably not. He'll take pride in being compared to UAB and Belmont. :mad:

Don't forget about strength of schedule. It will be amusing to hear Wellman say that Team A got left out of the tourney because they didn't play anyone out of conference.

That will be funny.

Back