• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to minimize taxes with 6 figure bonus

Palma lives! Why are you up at 7 bro?

no f'in idea. Lately I can't get up before 9 on weekdays and wake up at 7 on weekends. In other words I'm living in hell

What about shared sacrifice? He doesn't need all that money. He should give the government every penny he doesn't need to eat.

Get back on your meds.....or get stronger ones....

BTW, I'm not BFK, I have no problems with people making lots of money.....and enjoying it....like Buffett (that damn commie), I don't think he should a lower percentage in taxes than his secretary. There's no excuse or justification for that.

I want to live in a world where rjkarl is obscenely wealthy. Goddamn, that would be fun. No one could have more fun with $10 million than rjkarl.

I want to live in a world where rjkarl is obscenely wealthy. Goddamn, that would be fun. No one could have more fun with $10 million than rjkarl.

Maybe you should raise the money on Indiegogo and be the director of the documentary....it would be more fun than The Truman Show.

Rj, dead serious question, want serious answer: if you were gifted $500 million, what are the top 5 cool things you would do with that money?

I'd probably give a lot of it away....I'd definitely make a couple of movies.....without question I'd pay the Russkies $30M and spend some time on the Space Station. I'd breed some horses...think of the fun at Del Mar, Saratoga and the Derby...let's got to Nepal and see if they still make Temple balls....I'd probably trick out a plane for going to places....

Holy shit, the space station answer is literally the best answer you could have given to that question.

check your in box...also take about ten people up with Sir Richard's low space trip......and maybe a real submarine around the Great Barrier Reef.

Build great golf course with a very exclusive membership, build shitty golf course next door for the plebeians

I'd buy a house, a lake house, and a new truck and boat. Then I'd start up some sort of fund with buckets, dented, and my other wake buddies. Give me those capital gains.

Off topic, but I'm about to bang two super models at the same time. Should I wear a condom? If so, what kind?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Back