• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to Watch ACCNX !

I love that this thread exists and needs to continue to exist.

While we're at it, can anyone help me with my VCR? It keeps flashing 12:00!
Is it Beta or VHS? Once you tell us that, we'll be able to tailor the answer...

Just checked mine and when I click on it it does indeed send me to the ESPN+ Payment page. I’m assuming it will correct itself because I just clicked on the live UVA press conference on ACCNX right now and it is playing.

When I search for wake forest, I get an ESPN+ option and an ACCNX option; same on my TV (via Roku app).

IMG_5030.jpg

Just gonna open this in the ESPN app and watch on the tele like I do every week with the PGA coverage. 2023 is the best time to be alive baby. I was watching Spalding play basketball earlier and something called Life play women’s basketball. THIS. IS. ESPN+

I believe ACCN is available on the base YTTV subscription without the need for any add on packages, so if you have YTTV you should have ACCN.
I have ACCN on YTTV and I signed in with YTTV on the ESPN app, but it is still saying I have to sign up for ESPN+ to get the game tonight. Just like Mercury. Is it location based?

I have ACCN on YTTV and I signed in with YTTV on the ESPN app, but it is still saying I have to sign up for ESPN+ to get the game tonight. Just like Mercury. Is it location based?
Are you going to the ESPN+ tab or the Watch tab in the ESPN app?

Are you going to the ESPN+ tab or the Watch tab in the ESPN app?
Searching for wake in the app on my TV and clicking on the Wake v. Elon game, and then it's giving me my ESPN + subscription option.

Yeah, I'm an idiot, there's a second game option I can click on and it will let me stream - why do they have two? To con idiots like me into paying when I don't have to.

Yeah, if you do a search like WL2006 suggested, it comes up. Kinda sneaky, 'cause otherwise, not. They'd rather you pay, of course. Glad we can all (?) tune in tonight. Thanks for all the suggestions.

For what its worth, it wasn’t allowing me to watch the women’s game that’s on ACCNX right now (I was getting an error message saying I wasn’t authorized) even though the ESPN App was showing me logged into my YouTubeTV account AND my ESPN+ account! I logged out of YouTubeTV and back in and it’s working fine now. 🤷‍♂️

There appears to be some differences depending on the platform the app is interacting with. Phone and ps5 I was able to choose the youtube tv offered acc network feed. No pause, rwd, ff, record. (That I could figure out). I assume the acc+ feed allows those options.
The ESPN app on roku kept pushing me to add acc+

This may have been addressed and I missed it, but how can you see the CW if your provider does not carry it?

This may have been addressed and I missed it, but how can you see the CW if your provider does not carry it?

You should be able to get it over the air with an antenna as CW is a national station.

MASN and Comcast have reached a deal that will move MASN1 and MASN2 to higher price level on Comcast in DC/Baltimore area. MASN has been carrying Wake games.

Back