• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HP's UNC-Cheat Thread - UNC comes out on top, NCAA penalized by UNC

Hodge is saying that it's worse than just academics. He's been making fun of UNC for years as this "investigation" occurred.

That UNC thread is brilliant:

This one is from:

UBuckeye2

I feel for you guys.

We went through similar unsubstantiated claims during the Maurice Clarett fiasco in 2003. It sucks when your think your school tries to do things the right way, which I'm sure North Carolina does, to be tarnished like this. No matter what happens from here some people will always use claims like these as proof you run a dirty program.

Good luck and keep your heads up.

The next post:

Thank you. This whole situation has given me a profound new respect for Ohio State and its alums

:bowrofl:

This one is from:

UBuckeye2

I feel for you guys.

We went through similar unsubstantiated claims during the Maurice Clarett fiasco in 2003. It sucks when your think your school tries to do things the right way, which I'm sure North Carolina does, to be tarnished like this. No matter what happens from here some people will always use claims like these as proof you run a dirty program.

The next post:

Thank you. This whole situation has given me a profound new respect for Ohio State and its alums

oh man that is too rich.

Yea Hodge isn't saying they are innocent, just that McCants is only talking about half of the BS at that school. As crooked as it gets and have been for years. Hell, Dean and Aw Shucks Roy are the ring leaders.

This one is from:

UBuckeye2

I feel for you guys.

The next post:

Good grief. What really sucks is being so stupid that you actually think O$U does things the "right way". Talk about head in the sand.

There is absolutely no way they escape this now...no way. Tutors wrote papers for players in paper classes. Game. Set. Match.

There is absolutely no way they escape this now...no way. Tutors wrote papers for players in paper classes. Game. Set. Match.

We've known this for years in football and little/nothing was done.

Heavy Petter's Thread Describing Ongoing Cheating & Corruption at UNC-CH

This woman is trying blame this all on McCants. Funny. What a fucking shill.

That was a Grade A shill job. She should be ashamed.

I missed it. Was this someone representing UNC?

ManhattanHeel got up there and shilled for the school.

Back