• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HPV and Throat Cancer

So it could be smoking or drinking, yet he chooses to make a scene about it and claim that its from eating too much pussy? I like his style.

This morning on Morning Joe they said good for him for licking cancer.

You can have the HPV and not have the warts. You can even have the warts kind and not have the warts. HPV is one of those things that probably 80% of people are walking around with and maybe 5% know it because they have cancer or warts.

That having been said, I'd gladly suck the warts off CZJ's vajayjay

"Now, about 70 percent of all throat cancers are caused by HPV, up from roughly 15 percent three decades ago. Patients are now more frequently middle-aged husbands and fathers who are economically well off, nonsmokers and not particularly heavy drinkers. Men are three times more likely to be diagnosed than women with HPV-related throat cancer."

Need to get that female HPV-throat-cancer rate up, if you know what I'm sayin' :cool:

Seems like stomach cancer would be rising too in females?

You can have the HPV and not have the warts. You can even have the warts kind and not have the warts. HPV is one of those things that probably 80% of people are walking around with and maybe 5% know it because they have cancer or warts.

That having been said, I'd gladly suck the warts off CZJ's vajayjay

I think it's something like 90% of sexually active people between 18 and 25 that have it.

Just eat more oysters! Nice & Salty!

Brother n law in Charlotte been an Ob/Gyn for over 25 years...Keeps saying he needs to advertise more to increase business. I told him to rename his practice "Vaginas r Us" that should do the trick!

Patients are now more frequently middle-aged husbands and fathers who are economically well off, nonsmokers and not particularly heavy drinkers.

'Cept for the drinker part, this is me. And I'm genuinely nervous.

perhaps blood serves as an antiseptic.....

Does this mean that Jim Kelly's jaw cancer is due to his wife sitting on his face but facing his cock? That could explain that

Back