• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hubert Davis leaves ESPN to join UNC coaching staff

Fuck Your Couch

Reaction score
@JonRothstein
Big news. Hubert Davis is leaving ESPN and will be an assistant coach at North Carolina under Roy Williams.

Personally I always thought Bilas could make a good coach.

Fuck the heels.

Probably a good move for him though. Looks like he was tired of just talking about the sport, wants back in.

Last edited:
Good. All Hubert ever did was pimp the heels anyway. I guess he could be sort of funny on occasion.

Good. All Hubert ever did was pimp the heels anyway. I guess he could be sort of funny on occasion.

Really? I think Bilas is way worse at going out of his way to praise UNC. I don't ever remember Hubert going out of his way to pimp UNC. Probably not a bad hire for UNC because all recruits know him from his work with ESPN and his analysis was usually pretty solid. I'm kind of surprised he would take the job considering it's probably a pretty big pay cut from his ESPN gig, but I guess he was ready to try his hand at coaching.

Back