• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Huntington Beach crime report

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I have done this in a while....I live in such a dangerous plae:

Suspicious person/circumstance-A tattoed man in his early 20s was reported going door-to-door stating he was trying to meet people. Police were unable to locate in the area matching the men's description. 8:26PM

Municpoal code violations- Gardeners were reported outside city ordinance hours appeared to have finished their work before police arrived.

Fraud - A woman reported her daughter as having used the woman's credit card without permission.

Residential burglary (next day)- Police dusted for prints and collected DNA material from the front door of the burglarized residence. A witnes reported having seen a male in his 20s with a tattooed neck exited the residence in a hurry.

Petty theft - A woman reported her prescription of Oxycodone was missing from her bathroom The woman told the police she had no suspects.

Grand Theft - A catalytic convertor was reported from a biege Toyota 4Runner.

Petty Theft- A driver who noticed a tag missing from one of his vehicles. This was after discovering a tag missing from another vehicle the previous day.

Assault - A driver reported a bicyclist having spit through the open window of her vehicle. The bicyclist was riding with a companion on a separate bike. Both bicycles were equipped with lights.

Assault- A bicyclist reported being hit by a pumpkin thrown by a passing vehicle.

Suspsicious person in a vehicle -Two teenaged maled were reported sitting together in the backseat of a parked SUV. The reporting party stated that drugs dealers often took place in the same area.

Burglary - Video of a mailbox burglary led to the positive identification of a suspect.

What's the closest rough area to where you live? How far away is Compton?

Compton is about 25 miles away. Parts of Santa Ana (about 5-10 miles) aren't real safe but they aren't Compton or South Central.

What's always been funny to me is Compton is next to Palos Verdes and their multi-multi million homes.

Compton is about 25 miles away. Parts of Santa Ana (about 5-10 miles) aren't real safe but they aren't Compton or South Central.

What's always been funny to me is Compton is next to Palos Verdes and their multi-multi million homes.

When I toured USC as a high schooler I was shocked at how bad the neighboring community (Watts) was. Here is this private university in the middle of the ghetto.

SE DC (more specifically Anacostia) make Compton look like a play ground

I say this never having seen Compton so my opinion means absolutely nothing.

Suspicious person/circumstance-A tattoed man in his early 20s was reported going door-to-door stating he was trying to meet people. Police were unable to locate in the area matching the men's description. 8:26PM

Did he look anything like this? I thing Brother Justin used to frequent California.

images

Municpoal code violations- Gardeners were reported outside city ordinance hours appeared to have finished their work before police arrived.

Fraud - A woman reported her daughter as having used the woman's credit card without permission.

Residential burglary (next day)- Police dusted for prints and collected DNA material from the front door of the burglarized residence. A witnes reported having seen a male in his 20s with a tattooed neck exited the residence in a hurry.

Petty theft - A woman reported her prescription of Oxycodone was missing from her bathroom The woman told the police she had no suspects.

Grand Theft - A catalytic convertor was reported from a biege Toyota 4Runner.

Petty Theft- A driver who noticed a tag missing from one of his vehicles. This was after discovering a tag missing from another vehicle the previous day.

Assault - A driver reported a bicyclist having spit through the open window of her vehicle. The bicyclist was riding with a companion on a separate bike. Both bicycles were equipped with lights.

Assault- A bicyclist reported being hit by a pumpkin thrown by a passing vehicle.

Suspsicious person in a vehicle -Two teenaged maled were reported sitting together in the backseat of a parked SUV. The reporting party stated that drugs dealers often took place in the same area.

Burglary - Video of a mailbox burglary led to the positive identification of a suspect.

This is my favorite one. :eek:

I want to know how someone lifted a car off the street and tool a catalytic covertor off without anyone seeing him.

:werd:

I want to know how someone lifted a car off the street and tool a catalytic covertor off without anyone seeing him.

Isn't it possible the guy bottomed out his car on a curb or a parking lot? That is weird.

Not that uncommon

Bicyclist Injured in Pumpkin Attack
|ALEX KATZ | SPECIAL TO THE TIMES
A bicyclist was injured in Seal Beach when he was hit by a pumpkin thrown from the window of a moving car, authorities said Sunday.

Peter Prado, 40, of Bellflower was hit on the leg by a pumpkin about the size of a grapefruit as he rode south on Seal Beach Boulevard about 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Prado was knocked off his bicycle near the Seal Beach police station and was treated at the scene for minor injuries.

Prado never saw the assailant's car, Seal Beach Police Cpl. Raul Ahumada said.

The attack may have been a youthful prank, but the incident is being investigated as an assault with a deadly weapon, Ahumada said.

"We have to assume that when the person threw the pumpkin, they intended to hit somebody with it, so we take it as a very serious matter," he said.

Bicyclist hit by pumpkin thrown from car in Carlisle
The Sentinel
A bicyclist was knocked off his bike after he was hit by a pumpkin that was thrown from a car in the 600 block of North Bedford Street at 9:20 p.m. Tuesday, according to Carlisle police.

Police say the bicyclist suffered a cut on his left knee from the fall but refused treatment from EMS.

The bicyclist said that the vehicle – a red sedan – had three to four passengers, according to police.

Police ask anyone with information to call them at 243-5252.

Pretty common to have catalytic converters stolen off SUVs with high clearance.

I thought that one was kind of weird, too. How could a vehicle throw a pumpkin?

I wouldn't personally hit any road bikers with a pumpkin, but I will endorse anyone who thinks it is a good idea.

Why can't those fuckers pick a hobby everyone else doesn't hate.

Pretty common to have catalytic converters stolen off SUVs with high clearance.

Yeah you can access it on most SUVs and almost standard pickups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back