• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypocrisy has a Southern Belle's Twang

ONW

Reaction score
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/03/u...ant-throughout-obama-administration.html?_r=0

"One of the worst backlogs is at the State Department, where nearly a quarter of the most senior posts are not filled, including those in charge of embassy security and counterterrorism."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...fe72b2-4a4f-11e3-ac54-aa84301ced81_story.html

"Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said he would put a hold on all Obama Administration nominations pending in the Senate until Congress is given access to survivors of the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others."

Blocking the nominations of the people who could get you the answers to the questions for which you are blocking the nominations of and then bitching about it...brilliant. Graham is such a douche.

Last edited:
The strategy of sabotaging the nation to prevent success of the opposition party is working for them.

The strategy of sabotaging the nation to prevent success of the opposition party is working for them.

That is a load of shit and an even crummier excuse for ineptitude. Buck stops at the same place it does for every president. No doubt the party of victim-hood will paint this president as a victim himself.

Horsey shit.

Graham's tacked right for his upcoming election. He's already drawn four primary voters who may splinter the vote and allow him to get into a run off vs somebody who's a little beat up. If Lindsey had two credible opponents, he might not even make it to a run off.

That is a load of shit and an even crummier excuse for ineptitude. Buck stops at the same place it does for every president. No doubt the party of victim-hood will paint this president as a victim himself.

Horsey shit.

I say bullshit right back. :noidea: I mean goddamn, both parties suck ass and all that, but if you can't see that the obstruction has been cranked up through defunding everything and by not doing routine cabinet nominations and approvals and way surpasses any obstruction the pussy dems ever dreamed of, then you are purposefully blind to the facts.

And that little fairy Lindsay Graham is right in the middle of it.

Last edited:
I'll admit the distinction between politically correct and universally considered to be offensive gets a bit blurred for me. I would have thought that most people, even the twenty or so who view this board, would consider "fag" to be offensive.

If it's just me, though, let me know.

Last edited:
nah, I think you are right, it's now considered offensive. I keep forgetting. Hard to keep it all straight. Fairy, queer, and poof are not offensive. Fag and fudgepacker I think are offensive.

nah, I think you are right, it's now considered offensive. I keep forgetting. Hard to keep it all straight. Fairy, queer, and poof are not offensive. Fag and fudgepacker I think are offensive.

still funny though

where would pillow-biter settle? that one could go either way.

I'm pretty sure that using any phrase to call someone a homosexual in a pejorative manner is highly offensive, no matter what the specific wording.

Right. Of course it is. I would venture to guess that calling anyone anything in a pejorative manner can and will be offensive. That's the point, Charlie.

Back