• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I Am Writing a Speech on Jeff [Redacted]

linejw11

Reaction score
Specifically why he should be fired. It is just for my public speaking class, but I would really appreciate any stats, charts, pictures, or figures that would support my case. I know that they are spread all over the threads but if I could pull them all from one it would be very helpful. I would really appreciate anything y'all can contribute.

"We choose to go to the tournament. We choose to go to the tournament in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard."

"Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last...will be what Wake Forest fans shout as they roll the Quad the day Jeff [Redacted] is fired."

"We have nothing to fear but Jeff [Redacted] remaining as our head basketball coach."

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day the Demon Deacons will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: Fire [Redacted] and got to the Final Four.

Thank you all for coming. This dude is a turd (pic on screen). This is my penis (pic of your dick). Here are some hot chicks boobs and beavers and butts (several hot pics as described). I will be available for any questions at (Burke stret or gatsbys or other cool bar that exists now down there). Thank you all, and good evening!

Uh, that ain't a fucking Prius.

amanda-marcum-enfield-model-florida-gulf-coast.jpg

As far as the logic, grammar and the delivery of the speech, watch a few Bzdelick clips--then do the opposite.

Maybe you could practice in front of Wellman and ask for his ideas?

1. Poor leader
-Throws players under bus with multiple "Ask them (why we sucked)" quotes.
-Bball recruits mention Battle and campus as reasons for coming to Wake (see Mitchell's recent interview); a good leader is the face of the program.
-Caves to pressure to start CMM after announcing Jones as starter for MD game.

2. Stats
-If you are a poor leader you better win games. Buzz has never had a winning record at Wake.
-"Get to postseason play and ADVANCE in postseason play" metric has not been achieved.
-1-24 on the road in ACC play (3 seasons).
-see firebz.com

3. Wake deserves better
-Rich bball history (CP3, Duncan)
-ACC will be premier bball conference next season
-Good facilities and good fanbase

Last edited:
Just string Buzz's own statements together and you'll have them rolling on the floor, make your point about having him fired, and have them begging for more. You can't miss man!

And if you can mimmic his geeky disconnected mannerisms, you can eventually take the show on the road.

Must have been one hell of a speech.

Be sure to go to Goodwill and buy the ugliest tie there to wear during your speech.

qy8xoj.png

"April 13, 2010 -- a date which will live in infamy -- the Wake Forest University basketball program was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the Empire of Ron Wellman.

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the Wake Forest basketball program and our fanbase in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory.

I believe that I interpret the will of Deacon fans everywhere when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost, but will make it very certain that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us.

Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory, and our interests are in grave danger.

With confidence in our traditions, players and fans, with the unbounding determination of our people, we will gain the inevitable triumph -- so help us God.

I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Ron Wellman on Tuesday, April 13, 2010, a state of war has existed between the Wake Forest fanbase and the Wellman empire."

Back