• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I defy you...

Sgt Hulka

Board Big Toe
Reaction score
To find someone stupider than Sheila Jackson Lee. (Clinically mentally challenge people are excluded).

that is all.

ETA: RJ is a given.

Maxine Waters and the Congressman who asked is Guam could capsize would give her a run for the title of biggest dumbass

To find someone stupider than Sheila Jackson Lee. (Clinically mentally challenge people are excluded).

that is all.

ETA: RJ is a given.

Every single congressperson that denies evolution.

Dunno, she went to Yale (like a president or two I can think of) and UVA Law. Got anything in particular you're ranting about??

Since I don't see what Hulka says. It looks like we're talking about stupid people in Congress. how about Steve King? Phil Broun (a doctor who thinks the world is 6000 years old)? Michelle Bachmann? The Staten Island who threatened to throw the nephew of a Gambino Family Capo over the railing in the Capitol Building which always good for life expectancy. Tim Heulscamp? How about the "legitimate rape" guy? Or the one who said you can't get pregnant during a rape?

Maxine Waters isn't stupid. She and her husband are corrupt. She should have been thrown out of Congress except that's the only place insider trading is legal. Both sides should be outraged at this.

Has Sheila Jackson Lee made any public statements on the difference between rape and LEGITIMATE rape?

Then no, she's not the stupidest politician, let alone the stupidest person

RE: TP it does.

RE: women, he might have a death wish

Pat McCrory seems to be a pretty dumb person. Claimed yesterday his 48% approval rating was better than Obama's 52% disapproval rating.

Pat McCrory seems to be a pretty dumb person. Claimed yesterday his 48% approval rating was better than Obama's 52% disapproval rating.

Given that every single Obama approval rating poll on RCP for the last two months adds up to less than 100%--presumably due to undecideds--he's probably right. The latest Gallup poll, for example, has Obama at a 51% disapproval rate, but only a 40% approval rate.

Polls showing 52% disapproval show only 42%-45% approval, and indeed below 48%. It rarely adds to 100%.

Then why not post Obama's approval rating?

You two are thinking a little too hard. I know how polls work. That's not how it was framed.

What difference does Obama's ratings make, he is not running for anything, oh I forgot, he is going to usurp the national offices again when his term ends.

Back