• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I dont believe that BC thinks they lost to us yesterday...

Lebatard is crushing Wake on ESPN U right now. Five first down and a 3-0 win is his worst sports event of the weekend.

If it's not the NBA or team from Miami then LeBatard has no idea what he's talking about.

That being said, that game is the lowest of low hanging fruit. I'm sure every sports talk host took a shot at it this morning.

I just like that Lebs isn't a #hotsportstake factory and that he'll cover the societal impact that surrounds sports. Plus his totally nonsports interviews are pretty good about 75% of the time with about 10% pure clunkers.

If it's not the NBA or team from Miami then LeBatard has no idea what he's talking about.

That being said, that game is the lowest of low hanging fruit. I'm sure every sports talk host took a shot at it this morning.

It is, but it seems the things I've seen or read taking shots at the game are making more fun of us than BC and we were won at least.

There is a strong inverse relationship between facepainters and Lebs fans.

Ever listened to Dave Glenn? I've never heard anyone that is so in love with the sound of their own voice as that guy.

His endless "Hayes, DON'T punch the pig!" take after the guy batted the ball out of the end zone last week was about as painful as it gets.

Ever listened to Dave Glenn? I've never heard anyone that is so in love with the sound of their own voice as that guy.

DG may like to talk but he has the most reasoned analysis of any issue you will hear on sports radio. Even if you don't agree with him you have to respect the arguments and their basis. He also knows and respects the ACC better than anyone on radio.

DG may like to talk but he has the most reasoned analysis of any issue you will hear on sports radio. Even if you don't agree with him you have to respect the arguments and their basis. He also knows and respects the ACC better than anyone on radio.

Dave Glenn is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life

I agree.

The lovely and talented Maria agrees with you.

That may be right, but it takes the man 5 minutes to give a 20 second answer or explanation.

Last edited:
I keep reminding myself that his name in French is "the bastard."

Which is hilarious. You'd think that his family might have wanted to change that at some point in history. It isn't exactly a cry for legitimacy, no matter what your profession.

Reminds me of Robin Hood Men in Tights:

Prince John: Such an unusual name, "Latrine." How did your family come by it?
Latrine: We changed it in the 9th century.
Prince John: You mean you changed it TO "Latrine"?
Latrine: Yeah. Used to be "Shithouse."
Prince John: It's a good change. That's a good change!

I dont believe that BC thinks they lost to us yesterday...

I wondered what Rashad McCants was up to.

Sounds like we got a bunch of STUGOTZ haters

They are there for reactions, that is all. But unless somebody plays and gets a safety only and wins 2-0, there can't any lower score than 3-0. And with only 5 first downs there wasn't much offense. But a win is a win and I will take it in the ACC and on the road, just like last year's 0-0 home game against VT where we won 6-3 in 2OT.

Back