• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I hate Jeff [Redacted] and the people who brought him here

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
I hate him. And yes, this does deserve another thread...not like there is anything else to talk about on a Wake Forest sports message board.

Can we not just put him on the charter flight back to Lincoln tonight, would take their coach in trade.

No sh%#.

I was just telling my old man that I did those crazy spreadsheets and graphs the past two years to illustrate just how bad he was... in some small way, I thought it was the best I could do to get him out.

I have passed the phase of rooting against him so we can move forward with somebody capable of doing the job... honestly its just sick to watch now.

I get nauseous thinking about the paychecks Bz and Wellman are cashing this week while I look for a job (my practice with excel & photoshop have apparently been for naught).

Are the big donors still writing checks? I'm still confused how Wellman can slide by with 1000 people coming to each game, fans really upset, etc.. How can you just sit back and collect your paycheck when you are not producing wins or money.

No sh!t.

I was just telling my old man that I did those crazy spreadsheets and graphs the past two years to illustrate just how bad he was... in some small way, I thought it was the best I could do to get him out.

I have passed the phase of rooting against him so we can move forward with somebody capable of doing the job... honestly its just sick to watch now.

I get nauseous thinking about the paychecks Bz and Wellman are cashing this week while I look for a job (my practice with excel & photoshop have apparently been for naught).

where are these posted?

This might be the worst time in the history of NCAA sports to have your major programs in the toilet.

Can we not just put him on the charter flight back to Lincoln tonight, would take their coach in trade.

I'll even throw in a steak dinner. And then the other one that [Redacted] promised and then welched on delivering as a bonus.

Are the big donors still writing checks? I'm still confused how Wellman can slide by with 1000 people coming to each game, fans really upset, etc.. How can you just sit back and collect your paycheck when you are not producing wins or money.

Daddy Warbucks types still believed in [Redacted] coming into this season. They bought the [Redacted] bullshit from Wellman hook, line and sinker.

Makes me wonder how they got their money if they are so easily swindled...

Remember when a brand new Wake message board started in part to get away from the significant portion of the Wake internet fanbase who couldn't tolerate people who thought Bz wasn't a good coach?

That is true for those at the top of the money grab.

I want to thank all the high rollers who didn't think Dino had the right stuff and forced him out. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. I hope you enjoy the view of the empty seats from you box. Assholes.

Remember when a brand new Wake message board started in part to get away from the significant portion of the Wake internet fanbase who couldn't tolerate people who thought Bz wasn't a good coach?

Nope. Tell me more!

Back