• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I have a talent that matches Jordans, Woods, Bonds and Brady

Deacon511

Reaction score
I can read a book and understand every single word while listening to techno music as loud as my ipod can go and going as fast as I can on a elliptical machine. if there was a way to make money with this talent I would have fuck you money

Is there something you can do that if people paid money to see it you would be Tiger Woods rich? For example my wife can eat ice cream faster than anyone I know. If that was a talent that paid money she would be a billionaire.

i am ridiculously good at the super nintendo game "super tennis." i was obsessed with it for a little while and discovered that if you go through the circuit and play (and win) every tournament, you get to play an exhibition match against a made up character that is maxed out on all attributes. i beat his ass like a rented mule. i would seriously like to know how many people in the world could have beaten me at my prime.

I used to watch Rock & Roll Jeopardy on VH1 and answer every single question correctly. When they had the Saturday marathons of multiple consecutive episodes, I'd answer every question of every episode correctly.

Unfortunately the grand prize was only $5,000, so it wasn't really worth me flying to LA to be a contestant because I'd only take home $2,500 after taxes, and even less if I paid my own travel expenses.

I used to watch Rock & Roll Jeopardy on VH1 and answer every single question correctly. When they had the Saturday marathons of multiple consecutive episodes, I'd answer every question of every episode correctly.

Unfortunately the grand prize was only $5,000, so it wasn't really worth me flying to LA to be a contestant because I'd only take home $2,500 after taxes, and even less if I paid my own travel expenses.

Zippy chance you could beat Mark McGrath, he was UNREAL.

i am ridiculously good at the super nintendo game "super tennis." i was obsessed with it for a little while and discovered that if you go through the circuit and play (and win) every tournament, you get to play an exhibition match against a made up character that is maxed out on all attributes. i beat his ass like a rented mule. i would seriously like to know how many people in the world could have beaten me at my prime.

I also played said opponent and destroyed him in the face. My bro was as good as me and it was a constant battle. One of the best tennis games ever made.

Edited to add: It's all about the net, net, net, they lob, SLAM.

who did you play with on super tennis? i was always hiro cause that guy could run down anything. he was obviously the michael chang rip-off. my brother would be john (the agassi rip-off) and it got to the point where it just wasn't fun to beat him anymore.

Back