• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I have got a feeling.... Wake Wins

I think Wake wins tonight against Duke. As many know, I have been critical of the football program. Grobe has listened to my complaints, and victory will be upon us. I have supported all other sports. I have not railed on hoops. Wellman is the man. The jury is out on Buzz, but tonight his critics will be surprised. I believe in two years from now the jury will have decided. Go Deacs!!!

Good feeling Socal..............it almost happened

I think Wake wins tonight against Duke. As many know, I have been critical of the football program. Grobe has listened to my complaints, and victory will be upon us. I have supported all other sports. I have not railed on hoops. Wellman is the man. The jury is out on Buzz, but tonight his critics will be surprised. I believe in two years from now the jury will have decided. Go Deacs!!!

The jury was "in" for most sane people when this was written twenty two months ago. But for people like SoCal, the jury will never "come in" on Buzz and Wellman. Sanity is not his strong suit...

Back