• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I need jpeg converted to eps...

dtdf

Reaction score
in your backseat with duct tape stretched out
Long time no post!! I hope everyone is doing well!! I need some help in a hurry for the boss. I need a picture converted to eps, please. Can anyone help?? As it has been so long since I have posted, I have no idea how to post a damn pic. Thanks in advance!!

Thank you very much & yes it does!! It kinda kicked my ass earlier, though. I am scrambling hard to get this done in time for my boss before he leaves for a fishing tournament in Maryland next week. Thanks for the help. Now I am attempting to locate a free way to view said conversion. Thanks again for the help!!

What ifs the intended use? You can "wrap" a JPEG in an EPS format, but it's not a true vector conversion of the artwork.

Thank you very much & yes it does!! It kinda kicked my ass earlier, though. I am scrambling hard to get this done in time for my boss before he leaves for a fishing tournament in Maryland next week. Thanks for the help. Now I am attempting to locate a free way to view said conversion. Thanks again for the help!!

White Marlin Open?

Racer, it's going to eventually be an image of a boat on a t-shirt.

A photo image or a line work image? If it's a photo, it needs to be pretty high quality (think large file size, large MP) before the conversion or it won't scale well. If it's line work, you'd be better off recreating the image in a vector format than just converting a JPEG to vector.

Back