• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I need tickets to the State game for my b-day!

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
Edit - I don't need tickets anymore, I bought tickets in Section 9 for 13 bucks each. Thanks for all the offers!

If anyone can help, I am looking for 2-4 tickets to the State game. My birthday is on the 9th, and I already have tickets for 2 friends, but I need more for me and my wife (and possibly my parents). I'm looking for some near section 8 (row QQ) but beggars can't be choosers, right? I'm willing to pay a reasonable price, if anyone can help.

Last edited:
Hey I think I have two. Section 18 BB on the aisle. PM me if you want details. I live in DC and was just trying to get homecoming tix, state, fsu and maybe one more so i bought season.

I would much rather sell them to a deacs fan than some random state person on stub hub.

Didn't read through the entire post. My section is completely opposite what you are looking for. Hope you find what you are looking for

I hope you have a hell of a good birthday celebration!

I desperately need 4 tix together to the NCSU game. My wife and I are coming up with another couple (State fans, unfortunately, but cool people otherwise). We have a hotel room and tailgating plans but no tix! We thought we had tix lined up but they fell through... PM me if you can help...

The question is: if bish sells you tickets, will he tax you?

I have 2 in section 1, row QQ - PM me if you are interested

Back