• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I need your votes! Contest ends in less than 40 minutes.

Stormfury

Reaction score
I've entered a couple submissions into a contest where 10 finalist have a chance at a grand prize drawing. It's through facebook and I admit to being a noob when it comes to social media and facebook.

If you have a couple of minutes, I could really use your votes as I'm barely hanging onto 10th place atm with 6 hours remaining. All you have to do is click the below links, click vote, close and forget. Share with friends/family as well.

Submission #1

Submission #2

Thanks for your time and help, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
gave both pics some love

good luck

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Tied for 10th atm, so every vote can make a difference.

Clicked vote. Would love to see more of your Warhammer sets.

Do other people on this board play warhammer?

Not sure, though this isn't for warhammer. :)

I use the Dwarven Forge scenery to display figures that I paint such as dragons, giants, etc. Appreciate all the help folks have given. 3 hours to go! Currently in 9th place so any additional votes would be great.

Appreciate the efforts everyone. Looks like we're going to fall just shy.

yeah, you got four from me as well.

Not sure, though this isn't for warhammer. :)

I use the Dwarven Forge scenery to display figures that I paint such as dragons, giants, etc. Appreciate all the help folks have given. 3 hours to go! Currently in 9th place so any additional votes would be great.

how the fuck did moon miss this post

Back