• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I want out of Suntrust

I have been a USAA member for two decades. As others have mentioned, you can use any ATM and fees are reimbursed. Great app for depositing, and you can also deposit at any UPS store location (and some military towns like Fayetteville, NC have physical locations). USAA also has by far the best customer service of any company I have dealt with ever. You can always get a helpful representative on the phone for any reason. I have all of my banking and insurance accounts with USAA. I can't recommend them highly enough.

+1

Is there some sort of blood pact keeping OP from taking his business elsewhere or am I missing something

I just love the thread title

Ha. With all thats gone on with Banks in the last 5 years, THIS is what grinds your gears?

They are only laying off tech nerds. Just saw an ad the other day where they are looking for bankers and lawyas. You should never have anything with suntrust in the first place, they dont have the convenience (online banking, lots of branches) of a big banks like Chase or Wells and they dont offer the customer service of a small bank. Sort of the worst of both worlds.

This. Suntrust is such a wannabe bank. Like a middle child with a learning disability.

I have been a USAA member for two decades. As others have mentioned, you can use any ATM and fees are reimbursed. Great app for depositing, and you can also deposit at any UPS store location (and some military towns like Fayetteville, NC have physical locations). USAA also has by far the best customer service of any company I have dealt with ever. You can always get a helpful representative on the phone for any reason. I have all of my banking and insurance accounts with USAA. I can't recommend them highly enough.

The use a lot of software provided by the company I work for, and they are even great to deal with in that capacity. I swear everyone there is just happy!

Back