• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I want to rage and neg rep

dagreekdeac

Reaction score
Post your most negative stories here and I will scream expletives at my computer and neg rep you.

I once sold a house and accidentally left my flask at this house. The new owners never returned that flask to me. YOU BOUGHT MY HOUSE DAGREEKDEAC. RETURN MY FUCKING FLASK.

that is my most negative story. negrep away.

Some of my best nights in college ended with a flask. I always had to walk miles home from every party to Crowne Oaks, and I had always forgotten about the flask in my back pocket. Made the walks so much more enjoyable.

I once sold a house and accidentally left my flask at this house. The new owners never returned that flask to me. YOU BOUGHT MY HOUSE DAGREEKDEAC. RETURN MY FUCKING FLASK.

that is my most negative story. negrep away.

Hahahaha. This made me LOL. I'm pretty sure I did see that flask and it could still there in the house (technically my dad bought the house, but he still owns it.)

In all seriousness, I can check if it's still there. I remember seeing it and we just left it where we found it.

Also I have neg repped everyone on this thread in a blind rage, and it felt awesome.

NEG REP ME. YOU WANT SOME WHINE WITH THAT CHEESE??? MIKE GUNDY. COME AFTER ME. I'M A MAN. I'M 40 (27)!!!!

A wannabe rapper lingo start from a poor as shit country (it must be heritage, your super mario picture REEKS of geed) that supports a perennial D1 loser? NEG REP AWAY

Sometimes I just want get drunk and rape (society)

Does that make me a bad person?

seems like the best place on the first page to put that i really hate vevo

A wannabe rapper lingo start from a poor as shit country (it must be heritage, your super mario picture REEKS of geed) that supports a perennial D1 loser? NEG REP AWAY

Does geed mean fraternity or is geed a racial thing against Greeks? Just curious. For the record, was not in a frat and family is actually Greek. Also I enjoy video games like da super marios.

NEG REP, YOU BEEN SERVED.

Does geed mean fraternity or is geed a racial thing against Greeks? Just curious. For the record, was not in a frat and family is actually Greek. Also I enjoy video games like da super marios.

NEG REP, YOU BEEN SERVED.

Geed. Neg Repped.

(Correction not neg repped. Apparently I pos repped you recently so I can't right now. You're one lucky son of a bitch)

Back