• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I wish Jeff [Redacted] would marry and then divorce OJ Simpson

He needed a man who would promise no excuses, then make talk about tough academics on Tuesdays; a man who promised not throw his players under the bus, then respond, "I don't know, ask them."; a man who preached about culture while forcing several kids out of the program. He needed a man who take his team to opposing venues and never win.

So God made a [Redacted].

I wish someone would buy Jeff [Redacted] box seats for Our American Cousin at Ford's Theatre.

I wish Jeff [Redacted] would volunteer to be the first person Iran launches into space.

I wish Jeff [Redacted] had been pals with Buddy Holly, Richie Valens, and the Big Bopper.

I wish JB would be bought out/forcibly resign immediately, go enjoy his retirement somewhere, and Wake could move on since both sides know this isn't going to work out.

This feels like the married couple who know they need a divorce but instead of just biting the bullet while still amicable they decide to try having a kid, doing a bunch of awkward activities with their joint friends, and consistently arguing about inconsequential things. Then, after 5 years of making life hell for everyone around them, they finally get a contentious divorce.

I wish Jeff [Redacted] would take flight lessons from Thurman Munson's instructor.

I wish Jeff [Redacted] liked clowns and grew up in John Wayne Gacy's neighborhood.

Jesus, nobody is really hoping he is going to marry and divorce OJ Simpson and then die in a double homicide.

I suggest you guys find yourselves a better sense of humor.

why do you LIE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I wish Bz was Dads and FOX was running our athletic department.

I wish he had enough self respect (or a large enough bank account) to realize it is time to move on.

Is it bad that I read the title of this thread and thought to myself "now that is funny" before I realized that I was the one that started it. I have always said no one likes me as much as me.

This thread made me think of the catch phrase:

If you don't fit, you must a quit!
http://accbasketball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/jeff-[Redacted].jpg

Is it bad that I read the title of this thread and thought to myself "now that is funny" before I realized that I was the one that started it. I have always said no one likes me as much as me.

I can't find the post... but you wanted to make a bet that the Cowboys wouldn't finish 8-8 if they beat the Redskins -- if I even remember it right.

...do I even remember it right?

Back