• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ID please -- from Clawson's first day video

As much fun as it is to make fun of RJ, I think we're forgetting how creepy the first post really is.

This isn't Craigslist's Missed Connections. Stop stalking guys from online videos.

Uh, you're the only one using the word creepy. Asking if anyone recognizes someone who was on the front row of a WF AD presser [and was yucking it up on camera with the mascot and the new coach] hardly qualifies as stalking.

Last edited:
Uh, you're the only one using the word creepy. Asking if anyone recognizes someone who was on the front row of a WF AD presser [and was yucking it up on camera with the mascot and the new coach] hardly qualifies as stalking.

But screencapping him and posting the picture online certainly qualifies as creepy.

He cares because that dude is sexy as hell. He is a very sexual man.

Confirmation that the man is Say Hey himself trying to nail down a date and time to grill out with Mr. and Mrs. Clawson.

Why do you care?

Because the guy paces back and forth on his row in Groves and acts like he's on the verge of a heart attack from the opening kickoff until the final second. (With our Casstevens "sellouts", there's plenty of empty seats around him for his pacing.)

Last edited:
Because the guy paces back and forth on his row in Groves and acts like he's on the verge of a heart attack from the opening kickoff until the final second. (With our Casstevens "sellouts", there's plenty of empty seats around him for his pacing.)

So you take screenshots of a press conference, post them to a message board and ask for his name all because he's a typical, nervous Wake fan that came to welcome the new coach?
da872a4e538170e5e9f71d7741dcf64d3f07b20ea729e42b4e6757ea214bb976.jpg

So you take screenshots of a press conference, post them to a message board and ask for his name all because he's a typical, nervous Wake fan that came to welcome the new coach?
da872a4e538170e5e9f71d7741dcf64d3f07b20ea729e42b4e6757ea214bb976.jpg

I sit near this guy. Nothing typical about it. We can literally be up 30 and he paced and paces and never smiles. It's pretty ridiculous.

I sit near this guy. Nothing typical about it. We can literally be up 30 and he paced and paces and never smiles. It's pretty ridiculous.

Why don't you go up and ask him his name if he has made such am impression on you.

Well, that would be me. If you're so concerned, maybe you should have spoken to me directly at the PC or at a game, instead of starting a thread on a message board. I get worked up a lot and like to pace. I'm sorry I don't smile enough for you, but what exactly has there been to smile about at Wake football games over the last 5 years or so? The next time we're down by 42 to Florida State at the half, I'll make sure I spend the entire second half yukking it up.

Well, that would be me. If you're so concerned, maybe you should have spoken to me directly at the PC or at a game, instead of starting a thread on a message board. I get worked up a lot and like to pace. I'm sorry I don't smile enough for you, but what exactly has there been to smile about at Wake football games over the last 5 years or so? The next time we're down by 42 to Florida State at the half, I'll make sure I spend the entire second half yukking it up.

I didn't start a thread.

I just get concerned when we are up big. When we are in a close game I am jealous you have a runway to use. The folks around me show up most of the time so I don't have the room. Didn't mean offense, but you are literally the most intense fan I've seen. Reminds me a lot of Leo Mazzone in the dugout.

I didn't start a thread.

I just get concerned when we are up big. When we are in a close game I am jealous you have a runway to use. The folks around me show up most of the time so I don't have the room. Didn't mean offense, but you are literally the most intense fan I've seen. Reminds me a lot of Leo Mazzone in the dugout.

Sorry, got you confused with the guy who started this thread. It's just kind of weird to read a thread on a message board about someone and realize it's about you. I've been a Wake Forest fan long enough to realize that no lead is safe. I do not allow myself to relax unless we're up by more than 2 scores with less then 5 minutes to go.

I pace in my living room. I'd pace if I was at the game. Godspeed, Dearborn.

Sorry, got you confused with the guy who started this thread. It's just kind of weird to read a thread on a message board about someone and realize it's about you. I've been a Wake Forest fan long enough to realize that no lead is safe. I do not allow myself to relax unless we're up by more than 2 scores with less then 5 minutes to go.

Don't be nervous. You should be flattered that the OP is so intrigued by how sexual you are.

hey dear born I pace at home and drink like a fish during wake games. hang in there and go deacs

I didn't start a thread.

But Leo never moved around - he just "rocked"..

Back