• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If Numbers and Doofus were in a cage match to the death, who would survive?

...and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted neither but after further review I change my vote to Numbers. Numbers would want to look like he knew what he was doing so he would frantically research beforehand so that it would appear he is an expert on the matter. Doofus would not put forth the effort to do that and would pull a doofus sometime during the fight. At some point, something numbers read the moments before the match would become useful and he would know just enough to outmatch his brother and reign supreme. Game. Set. Match. Numbers takes the crown.

Both. Before the fight got too bad, Dana White would sign them both to the next season of Ultimate Fighter: Dwarf as the opposing coaches. Epic win for Reality TV.

Are we sure there are actually 2 of them? Has anyone seen the 2 in the same place at the same time and is positive a hologram wasn't involved? I think we could be being catfished.

Would they actually fight or just circle jerk?

*If* there are indeed 2 of them and it's not a huge hoax, I think the key is to know which of them hates the other one more. They certainly do not hate each other equally -- one will always hate the other one more. Maybe he's jealous about something. Maybe he just flat out hates him for no reason. But there is a hatred imbalance, guaranteed, and I will almost always bet on the one who hates more. Kinda like how I was inclined to pick Caturday in his feud with Moon because he hated Moon more while Moon didn't really care.

*If* there are indeed 2 of them and it's not a huge hoax, I think the key is to know which of them hates the other one more. They certainly do not hate each other equally -- one will always hate the other one more. Maybe he's jealous about something. Maybe he just flat out hates him for no reason. But there is a hatred imbalance, guaranteed, and I will almost always bet on the one who hates more. Kinda like how I was inclined to pick Caturday in his feud with Moon because he hated Moon more while Moon didn't really care.

One's a lawyer:

MILLER-obit-articleInline.jpg

What's the other one?

Back