• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If Posters were Simpsons characters...

qwertybirdie

Reaction score
This is just a start

BeachBumDeac-Smithers, questionable sexual orientation and whiney as fuck. Only problem is BBD is BKF's lackey who, while old, lacks Mr. Burns's capitalist spirit
DeaconBrews-Duffman, sells beer to the masses and likable. O YEA.
DV7-Homer, patriarch, lovable but not the brightest bulb
RedSoxFaithful-Lyle Landy (monorail dude), this made more sense before the billboard went up but RSF could be Milhouse or even Wendol
Tuffalo-Lisa, smart, nerdy but can't take it when smarter people post
RJKarl-Grandpa, old and tells long boring stories, occasionally valuable
Mrs. Crabapple (sp? too lazy to look up)-ITK, jaded but hot
Principal Skinner-Liquid Karma, tries to manage the merry band of idiots who post here and used to bang Crabapple (allegedly)
WF04-Mafia Dude, Italian, from New Jersey obviously part of organized crime
OldGoldBeard-Nelson, message board bully with a soft side
SkyDog-Otto
Ball State Deac-Lionel Hutz,
Deacphan-Comic Bookstore dude, rules his fiefdom with a mighty hand and an expanding waist
Shooskoo-the lady who screams "O won't someone please think of the children;" dude gets offended at every chance
Numbers-Ralph Wiggum
TheBishop/Buckets-Hank Scorpio, dudes wanna take over the world even if it means utter destruction

That was a lot of work just for the chance to make a "BBD is Smithers" joke. But I'm pretty flattered you were thinking of me so much when you were drunk on Friday night.

Moonzzz = Milhouse's dad? "Can I borrow a feeling?"

PH
=

Doctor_Hibbert.png

Because they are both Doctors

That was a lot of work just for the chance to make a "BBD is Smithers" joke. But I'm pretty flattered you were thinking of me so much when you were drunk on Friday night.

Yeah, what's the deal with his obsession with you. It's kinda gay.

Personally, I enjoyed how catty-boy couldn't decide if he wanted to put the poster's name first of the Simpson character's name first.

Probably some decent candidates for Disco Stu out there...

Back