• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If we don't go 6-0 in our last 6 games this season. Updated

I'm on Hydrocodone at the moment for a neck injury and can't think clearly. What the hell?

I was just being sarcastic towards 2.0's post about nobody expecting a coach to immediately win 75% in Feb. and March...

Bz is 0-14. A cool 0%. He could go undefeated in February & March in the regular season until March 2015 and still be chasing that 75% mark @ Wake.

I was just being sarcastic towards 2.0's post about nobody expecting a coach to immediately win 75% in Feb. and March...

Bz is 0-14. A cool 0%. He could go undefeated in February & March in the regular season until March 2015 and still be chasing that 75% mark @ Wake.

Gotcha lol

I would love some insight into what you think he meant when he said what he said.

Appetite is too busy sobbing into his Wheaties because his boy KenPom said his boy Bzdoofus is underachieving to answer this post.

Side note: BC is now only 8 spots behind us in the Pomeroy rankings.

Back