• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If Wellman fires Buzz...

No. Not to say that I wouldn't quietly celebrate, b/c I would, but rolling the quad over a man losing his job is poor form.

I'm not celebrating him losing his job, I'm celebrating the re-birth of my hopes and dreams.

No. Not to say that I wouldn't quietly celebrate, b/c I would, but rolling the quad over a man losing his job is poor form.

He'll get paid better in his buyout that he should for actually coaching.

I'll roll my backyard.

I won't roll anything unless Wellman goes with him. Otherwise, you have the same incompetence looking for another clown as head coach.

I would - I don't care about "form"... I would TP his Prius, too.

I tell you what you give me that kind of money and R Kelly can fart in my dinner TONIGHT

I heard the rumor and I'm already out there rolling the quad, naked.

Bzz has shown poor form throughout. He's a prick and I don't even consider him part of Wake. He's just a douche coaching our basketball team into the ground.

It's a Complete waste of paper to roll the quad. All you right wing Sarah palin racists love killing trees while rolling the trees. Those trees are then dirty and covered in dying trees, it's basically murder of another person and finding a person to put their bleached melted flattened body on.

How would you feel to be murdered and spread all over other alive people? Shame on you all

It's a Complete waste of paper to roll the quad. All you right wing Sarah palin racists love killing trees while rolling the trees. Those trees are then dirty and covered in dying trees, it's basically murder of another person and finding a person to put their bleached melted flattened body on.

How would you feel to be murdered and spread all over other alive people? Shame on you all

Why do YOU LIE?!?!

In the words of the late great Skip Prosser, "I will see you on the quad at midnight!!!!!!!"

Back