• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you are a guard and can't hit a jump shot or foul shot..

Like I said , your mouth writes checks your body can't cash . You insult me and I'm coming write back at you. That's what really bothers you . You constantly insult people on here who have opinions which differ from yours. Someone else first called you the post nazi- and your reply ? " say it to my face. " I'll bet you shivered his timbers .

I make the occasional typo. I sometimes drop a word. But, I think I know the difference between "write" and "right".

As Roy D Mercer might say, how big of a feller are ya?

As Roy D Mercer might say, how big of a feller are ya?

Probably about 5.5-6", but I don't know what that has to do with this.

Maybe I'm approaching this all wrong. When you start a thread like this, what do you honestly hope will happen? A couple amens from fellow posters? Some gratifying release of your own frustrations? Genuine dialogue? Some millenials get their jimmies rustled? And what qualifies a singular thought being worthy of its own thread in your mind?

I can't believe this thread existed for almost 2 whole days before I clicked on it.

Shame on me.

Probably about 5.5-6", but I don't know what that has to do with this.

Maybe I'm approaching this all wrong. When you start a thread like this, what do you honestly hope will happen? A couple amens from fellow posters? Some gratifying release of your own frustrations? Genuine dialogue? Some millenials get their jimmies rustled? And what qualifies a singular thought being worthy of its own thread in your mind?

You're a pretty short PUNK.

Must a be a loser if you only know your height with a 3" range!

Like I said , your mouth writes checks your body can't cash . You insult me and I'm coming write back at you. That's what really bothers you . You constantly insult people on here who have opinions which differ from yours. Someone else first called you the post nazi- and your reply ? " say it to my face. " I'll bet you shivered his timbers .

wfu22fan You are the epitome of a bitch. You get behind your bullet proof glasses and take time off from your world of warcraft to get on these boards and write nothing nobody ever cares about. I live on campus at kitchin residence hall Rm. 101C and I breathe Wake Forest. You have any problems please stop by. I don't want to hear anymore from you on these boards unless youre agreeing with me.

Abrahamic wisdom right there.

wfu22fan You are the epitome of a bitch. You get behind your bullet proof glasses and take time off from your world of warcraft to get on these boards and write nothing nobody ever cares about. I live on campus at kitchin residence hall Rm. 101C and I breathe Wake Forest. You have any problems please stop by. I don't want to hear anymore from you on these boards unless youre agreeing with me.

26 post rule?

I make the occasional typo. I sometimes drop a word. But, I think I know the difference between "write" and "right".

tumblr_inline_nb6xkdnqTn1s9j9ia.gif

Serious question. wfu22 is fucking with us with the punctuation right? I mean, certain punctuation styles can be debated, such as whether to use one space or two between sentences. But this is goddamn ridiculous.

I just wanted to vent my frustration AGAIN regarding our lack of the ability to shoot a basketball into a rim .

I just wanted to vent my frustration AGAIN regarding our lack of the ability to shoot a basketball into a rim .

Your thoughts get lost when you just drop them in an already existing thread like this . Why don't you create a new one ?

We can't win with the two junior guards. They are the worst backcourt in WFU history . Look at the stats for the Florida game and cumulative stats. Can't wait for Crawford, Chill and others to help Wilbekin give us an ACC level backcourt .

Back