• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could back in time to attend Woodstock, would you?

Going up the country

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. Buy some cheap ocean front surfing bungalow in a sweet town and bang some hot chicks with beaver hair.

Also, if given the opportunity, you definitely should not do it moonz. Way too nervous for that scene man.

Yeah, and double down on the brown acid.

i think i'd rather go back to the newport festival when Dylan went electric

31 year old timdunk probably wouldn't want to but if my time machine allowed me to make myself 19 years old at Woodstock then of course.

You guys mean the Fred Durst one where everyone got raped, right?

Yeah, my folks have their tickets. No one even took them at the gate so they are intact. Might be worth something but better story. Their favorite tale was a chocolate cake being passed around that had hits in it, they say they passed. Not an apple tree sitch

if I could go back in time you think this is how I'd waste my damn time traveling ability? FUCK THAT.

1. 9 months before December 1, 1952 to slip a condom on old man BZ
2. 9 months before April 20, 1889 in Austria to do the same for Hitler's dad
3. October 28 1929 to short the market.
4. March 10, 1996 to warn Tony Rutland to be careful on his knee that day.

It's sad that I can't find more ways to improve our Wake sports lives by trifling with the past.

Yeah, my folks have their tickets. No one even took them at the gate so they are intact. Might be worth something but better story. Their favorite tale was a chocolate cake being passed around that had hits in it, they say they passed. Not an apple tree sitch

That I still have my tickets is a bit of a stretch. I have color photo copies; I donated the originals for all four nights to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame back in 1993; surprised when I approached them about it during a visit but they jumped at it. Lawyers, etc involved. They are suppose to note my name every time they display them.

When El Chupe becomes the curator he will keep us posted on their circumstances (drawer, display, etc)

Back