• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could date Britney Spears for the next Decade, would you?

Would you???

• Total voters
I have one of those but unfortunately Brittany is not involved.
were-waiting-angry.gif

It's Brit Brit. I think we all know how far that goes.

See this is my white trash weakness. She is like the perfect trailer park gem; completely insane, but in the, "anal and that other thing you don't even know about but will totally love is happening on the first date, and if I haven't lit your car on fire by the third date, then we're having a three way with my friend Miley. Yeah, she's looking a little rough, but I'm going to post boarder-line pics to Facebook and Insta, so you won't even need to open your mouth to brag to your buddies."

Like, there's no one on earth that reasonably thinks it wouldn't be a dumpster fire, but it's also a 99% chance to generate untoppable stories that even your (adult) grandchildren will want to wear emblazoned on a T-shirt.

I was born in WV in a single wide. To be where I am now and also have bagged It's Brittany Bitch would be something the 20 year reunion just straight up couldn't handle.

S Tier

Got a warning for speeding and a ticket for not having license or insurance.

Back